Speeches, Statements, Letters, and Comments
- PRC letter to Pensions & Investments responding to editorial about the Keep Our Pension Promises Act (July 13, 2015 -- UPDATED)
- Save Our Retirement group letter to DOL Secretary Perez, telling him not to extend fiduciary comment period (May 8, 2015)
- PRC letter to Congress opposing "stealth" provisions that would cut retiree benefits in multiemployer plans (December 3, 2014)
- PRC comments to Treasury on rules for retiree benefit cuts in financially troubled multiemployer pension plans (August 18, 2015)
- PRC comments to PBGC on partition rules for financially troubled multiemployer plans (August 18, 2015)
- PRC comments to DOL on its proposed fiduciary rule (July 21, 2015)
Looking for help with your retirement plan?
If you have a problem with your retirement plan, free help may be available from the U.S. Administration on Aging's network of Pension Counseling and Information Projects. Find help now.
What's your story?
We're hearing from people around the country who are worried about cuts to their pensions. These are their stories.
Roadmap to retirement
Let our roadmap to helpful information about retirement plans for private-sector workers put you on the path toward a secure retirement. Get started.
PensionHelp America connects people who need help with their pension, 401(k), and other retirement plans with the pension counseling projects, legal services providers, and government agencies that can help answer their questions. Visit www.pensionhelp.org.
Get E-mail Updates
Retirement USA is a national initiative that is working for a new retirement system that, along with Social Security, will provide universal, secure, and adequate income for future retirees. Visit the website.