Speeches, Statements, Letters, and Comments
- PRC statement to the Senate Finance Committee on "The Multiemployer Pension Plan System: Recent Reforms and Current Challenges" (March 1, 2016)
- PRC testimony to Treasury on proposed rules for retiree benefits cuts under MPRA (September 10, 2015)
- PRC statement to the ERISA Advisory Council on disclosures for pension-risk transfers (August 18, 2015)
- Comments to the U.S. Treasury Department on the New York State Teamsters Conference Pension and Retirement Fund's application to cut retiree benefits (December 21, 2016)
- Comments to U.S. Department of Labor on the Proposed Revision of Annual Information Reports (December 5, 2016)
- Comments to Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation on expansion of Missing Participants Program (November 21, 2016)
Looking for help with your retirement plan?
If you have a problem with your retirement plan, free help may be available from the U.S. Administration on Aging's network of Pension Counseling and Information Projects. Find help now.
What's your story?
We're hearing from people around the country who are worried about cuts to their pensions. These are their stories.
PensionHelp America connects people who need help with their pension, 401(k), and other retirement plans with the pension counseling projects, legal services providers, and government agencies that can help answer their questions. Visit www.pensionhelp.org.
Roadmap to retirement
Let our roadmap to helpful information about retirement plans for private-sector workers put you on the path toward a secure retirement. Get started.