Speeches, Statements, Letters, and Comments
- PRC statement to the Senate Finance Committee on "The Multiemployer Pension Plan System: Recent Reforms and Current Challenges" (March 1, 2016)
- PRC testimony to Treasury on proposed rules for retiree benefits cuts under MPRA (September 10, 2015)
- PRC statement to the ERISA Advisory Council on disclosures for pension-risk transfers (August 18, 2015)
- Pension Rights Center comments to Treasury Department on Iron Workers Local 17 Pension Plan’s application to cut retiree benefits (October 14, 2016)
- PRC comments to Treasury on the Central States Pension Fund's application to cut retiree benefits (December 10, 2015)
- PRC comments to Treasury on rules for retiree benefit cuts in financially troubled multiemployer pension plans (August 18, 2015)
Looking for help with your retirement plan?
If you have a problem with your retirement plan, free help may be available from the U.S. Administration on Aging's network of Pension Counseling and Information Projects. Find help now.
What's your story?
We're hearing from people around the country who are worried about cuts to their pensions. These are their stories.
PensionHelp America connects people who need help with their pension, 401(k), and other retirement plans with the pension counseling projects, legal services providers, and government agencies that can help answer their questions. Visit www.pensionhelp.org.
Roadmap to retirement
Let our roadmap to helpful information about retirement plans for private-sector workers put you on the path toward a secure retirement. Get started.