Speeches, Statements, Letters, and Comments
- Speech by Karen Friedman at the New England Women's Policy Conference (November 7, 2014)
- Speech by Karen Friedman to the Governor’s Task Force to Ensure Retirement Security for All Marylanders (August 7, 2014)
- Speech by Karen Friedman to the Texas Municipal Retirement System (November 19, 2013)
- PRC testimony to the ERISA Advisory Council on lifetime participation in retirement plans (August 21, 2014)
- PRC testimony to the ERISA Advisory Council on outsourcing retirement plan services (August 19, 2014)
- Testimony of the Pension Rights Center in support of S.B. 249, an Act Promoting Retirement Savings before the Committee on Labor and Public Employees of the Connecticut General Assembly (March 11, 2014)
- PRC letter to OMB, supporting the collection of additional information from terminating pension plans (November 18, 2014)
- Group letter to Congress in support of a strengthened and updated fiduciary rule (September 17, 2014)
- PRC Letter to the Department of Labor on Its Spring 2014 Regulatory Agenda (June 10, 2014)
Looking for help with your retirement plan?
If you have a problem with your retirement plan, free help may be available from the U.S. Administration on Aging's network of Pension Counseling and Information Projects. Find help now.
Roadmap to retirement
Let our roadmap to helpful information about retirement plans for private-sector workers put you on the path toward a secure retirement. Get started.
PensionHelp America connects people who need help with their pension, 401(k), and other retirement plans with the pension counseling projects, legal services providers, and government agencies that can help answer their questions. Visit www.pensionhelp.org.
Get E-mail Updates
Retirement USA is a national initiative that is working for a new retirement system that, along with Social Security, will provide universal, secure, and adequate income for future retirees. Visit the website.